All artwork and text is copyrighted by Damien Murphy, unless otherwise attributed to the respective copyright owner. It is illegal to publish, print or reproduce any such artwork or text without written permission by the artist or copyright owners.

Pages

Monday 11 August 2008

Banner painting

Just though I may aswell post this old painting I did. As you see it was used for the banner of this site. I did it to play around with painter for the first time. I think it was painter 9, not sure on that one.

1 comment:

Armand Serrano said...

Love the atmosphere on this one. I checked out the whole blog and saw fantastic pieces. Love those medieval artworks. You did an amazing job on the different heraldry. And of course I'm not ashamed to say that I love the Hello Kitty pieces. They're very well done. Keep it up my friend.